For the first time since April of 2019, the Worcester Women’s Leadership Conference returned in person at the DCU Center on October 28, 2021. This signature event of the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce is hosted annually and brings together hundreds of women to network, share their experiences, learn new things, and hear from speakers. The 2021 conference was presented by sponsors The Hanover Insurance Group and UMass Memorial Health.
Monica Sager, a reporter for Central Mass Town Square, was on hand throughout the day to capture all the activity. Here’s her coverage of the conference:
- Women Join Together for Leadership Conference, Connection and Network
- CEO of Dallas Mavericks Talks to Women About Representation, Priorities at Women’s Leadership Conference
- Women in the Medical Field Share How Leadership Changed During the Pandemic
- Michelle Poler, Founder of Hello Fears Movement, Speaks at Women’s Leadership Conference
- Worcester Public School Senior Enjoys Women’s Leadership Conference
Other news coverage of the day:
- WWLC Returns in Person Thursday at DCU Center (Spectrum News 1 Worcester)
- Dallas Mavericks CEO Inspires in Talk at Women’s Leadership Conference in Worcester (Telegram & Gazette)
Be sure to save the date for WWLC 2022, slated for June 16 at the DCU Center. The Hanover Insurance Group and UMass Memorial Health have generously agreed to once again be presenting sponsors of the conference. More details about the conference can be found on https://www.worcesterwomenleadership.com as they become available.