The Chamber is dedicated to participating in local media supportive of our recruit, retain, incubate mission, which showcases Chamber member businesses, and promotes Central Massachusetts’ business community. In addition to counting many of the local news outlets as long-time members, the Chamber produces, in-house, a quarterly newspaper, weekly podcast, and twice-monthly TV show.
As a member-based organization steeped in the local business community, the Chamber works with regional media to tell our members’ stories, chronicle events, and promote issues of economic development and job creation.
Below is a curated list of such local media stories:
- Telegram & Gazette (Feb. 18): Businesswoman, transgender daughter share story with Worcester chamber group
- Telegram & Gazette (Feb. 9): Founding partners overwhelm WooSox with corporate sponsorships
- Worcester Business Journal (Dec. 12): Bowditch Managing Partner Named Worcester Chamber Chairman
- MassLive (Dec. 6): After a decade of added flights for Worcester Regional Airport, Massport CEO Lisa Wieland asks residents to continue to fly Worcester
- Worcester Business Journal (Nov. 25): Worcester Needs a Single-Tax Rate
The City of Worcester, and our regional business community, has recently been the subject of multiple national news stories touting the quality of life, continuous economic development, and fun attractions in the Heart of the Commonwealth.
Read more about the city we call home:
- Telegram & Gazette (Jan. 12): Number of women in top executive roles rising in Central Mass
- Forbes (November 2019): Boston Red Sox Worcester Affiliate Closer to Reality with Naming of WooSox
- NPR (October 2018): Forget Oakland or Hoboken. Worcester, MASS is the New ‘It’ Town
- MassLive (March 2019): ‘What lies ahead for Worcester is really exciting’: Developer behind courthouse apartments discusses city’s future, potential challenges during Chamber event
- New York Times OVERLOOKED (January 2019): Major Taylor: A world champion bicycle racer whose fame was undermined by prejudice
Our media partners: