Events are an important service provided by the Chamber as they provide myriad ways for members to connect and expand their business network. Combining programs and events, the Chamber offers more than 100 opportunities each year to gather at small meetings or very large events. Our events include:
• Networking opportunities such as our monthly Business After Hours and on a quarterly basis The Breakfast Club, along with our annual Game Changers Business Conference;
• Two golf outings each summer provide a leisure opportunity to entertain clients, reward employees, or meet new contacts in relaxed outdoor setting;
• Business and government forums get our members in front of elected and appointed officials for an opportunity to communicate the needs of their organizations;
• Industry Roundtables to advance the professional development within each sector in addition to providing supportive environments for legislative updates and best practices;
• The Chamber’s annual business meeting welcomes our largest crowd of the year for a keynote speaker and the president’s report on the activities that we are involved in.