Events are an important service provided by the Chamber as they provide myriad ways for members to connect and expand their business network. Combining programs and events, the Chamber offers more than 100 opportunities each year to gather at small meetings or very large events. Our events include:
• Networking opportunities such as our monthly Business After Hours and on a quarterly basis The Breakfast Club, along with our annual Central Mass Business Expo;
• Two golf outings each summer provide a leisure opportunity to entertain clients, reward employees, or meet new contacts in relaxed outdoor setting;
• Business and government forums get our members in front of elected and appointed officials for an opportunity to communicate the needs of their organizations;
• Women’s events help to advance the professional development of this important segment of our business community in addition to providing supportive environments for mentoring and leadership development;
• The Chamber’s annual business meeting welcomes our largest crowd of the year for a keynote speaker and the president’s report on the activities that we are involved in.
VIEW THE DIGITAL EDITION OF THE CHAMBER’S 2018 PRINTED EVENT MAILER
The Chamber requests payment for attendance at an event in advance of the event.