Area Colleges and Universities
The Worcester region is home to 12 colleges and universities offering a diverse set of courses in many academic disciplines. To visit their career services website, click the name of the school below or download the 2021 Career Services Information Sheet.
Employers can post internship and job opportunities on individual campus job boards. Many of the campuses in Central MA use the Handshake platform for recruiting. This is the direct link that employers will use to get started. Download the Handshake Employer Quick Start Guide for additional help.
• Anna Maria College
• Assumption University
• Clark University
• College of the Holy Cross
• Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, Tufts University
• Framingham State University
• MCPHS University
• Nichols College
• Quinsigamond Community College
• UMass Chan Medical School
• Worcester Polytechnic University
• Worcester State University