Sponsorship Opportunities – Worcester Youth Leadership Institute
The Worcester Youth Leadership Institute (WYLI) is a partnership between the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, Central Massachusetts Workforce Investment Board, the United Way of Central Massachusetts, United Families for Change, Worcester Education Collaborative, the City of Worcester’s Youth Opportunities Office, and the Chamber.
The Institute offers students a seven-week learning experience and exposure to a variety of businesses, Worcester landmarks, and mentors. The Institute, which will begin the week of July 6, 2016 is part of a broader effort by the Chamber of Commerce to develop and mentor Worcester’s future leaders. The program is free for the participants and in fact most students come from the YouthWorks program and attend the program during work hours and are paid for their time.
Presenting Sponsor: $5000
• Showcased as Presenting Sponsor on press release and any public notifications
• Opportunity for company representative to speak at opening and graduation programs (typically 3-5 minutes)
• Opportunity for company representative to be interviewed on Tim Murray’s Chamber Exchange Charter Ch 3 program about WYLI
• Company logo on agenda distributed at each weekly meeting
Supporting Sponsor: $1000
• Showcased as Sponsor on press release and any public notifications
• Opportunity for company representative to speak at opening or graduation program (typically 3-5 minutes)
Student Sponsor: $350 (5 available)
• All of the participants are paid through the YouthWorks program. This would allow for 5 spots to be reserved for students who are not a part of the YouthWorks program and want to participate. The sponsor could designate a school or a student they wish to sponsor/nominate.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org