Career Fair – Student Information
Download Career Fair Table Directory (coming 2018)
Download Employer & Grad Program Profile Book (coming 2018)
Monday, February 26, 2018 | 2 – 5 pm | FREE event
Why you should be there…
Explore all the Worcester Region has to offer! Discover Internship & Career Opportunities in Massachusetts.
Who Should be There
All college students looking for career or networking opportunities!
What to Bring
If you’re looking for career or internship opportunities, bring plenty of resumes and dress professionally.
How to Prepare
Make an appointment with your career services office in advance for help with your resume and to get tips on working a career fair; Visit employer websites to educate yourself about the employers in attendance.
Location: Worcester State University | Wellness Center | Worcester, MA
Free Shuttle Schedule
WSU Campus Map
See which employers participated in 2017 (2018 list coming Jan 2018):
- AbbVie Bioresearch Center, Inc.
- Alternatives Unlimited, Inc.
- Back to Health Chiropractic
- Barton Associates
- Benchmark Office Systems
- Christopher House
- Collaborative for Educational Services
- Commerce Bank
- Community Healthlink
- Cutler Associates, Inc.
- Disaster Restoration Services LLC
- Eaton Corporation
- Evergreen Center
- Fidelity Bank
- Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- HMEA (Horace Mann Educational Associates)
- Horizon Insurance LLC
- Jewish Healthcare Center
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Luk, Inc.
- Machado Consulting
- My Choice Program
- NAI Glickman Kovago & Jacobs
- National Grid
- Olympus Corporation of America
- Omniverse Financial & Insurance Services
- Operon Resource Management
- Primetals Technologies US
- Prudential Advisors
- Pure Haven Essentials
- RCAP Solutions, Inc.
- Reliant Medical Group, Inc.
- Renewal by Andersen
- Renewal by Andersen (Northborough)
- Robert F. Kennedy Children’s Action Corps
- Rotmans Furniture & Carpet
- Saint-Gobain Abraisives
- Seven Hills Foundation
- StartUp Worcester
- Stop and Shop
- ten24 Digital Solutions
- T.J. Maxx
- The Bridge of Central Mass.
- The Hanover Insurance Group Inc.
- The New England Center for Children
- Tri State Truck Center, Inc.
- UMass Memorial Health Care
- Unum Group
- Verizon Wireless
- Webster Five
- Wingate Healthcare
- Worcester Railers HC
- Worcester State University (Human Resources)
- YOU, Inc
Check out area graduate and continuing education programs from the following institutions:
- Coming 2018
Download Student Flyer
Worcester State University | Wellness Center | Worcester, MA (Campus Map)
Free Shuttle Schedule (coming soon)
Thank you to our transportation sponsors: Knights Airport Limousine and WLimo.
Area colleges and universities:
Anna Maria College | Assumption College | Becker College | Clark University | College of the Holy Cross | Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University | MCPHS University | Nichols College | Quinsigamond Community College | UMass Medical School | WPI | Worcester State University
For more information:
Karen Pelletier, Director of Higher Education-Workforce Partnerships
Tel: 508-753-2924, ext. 229 | firstname.lastname@example.org