DATE: Thursday, October 28, 2021 | TIME: 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
LOCATION: DCU Center, Worcester, Mass.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE: Attracting upwards of 700 individuals, primarily female professionals, each year, this annual one-day leadership conference has become a signature event in Worcester. The conference is designed to offer attendees incredible opportunities for professional development, personal growth, and business networking. This is achieved by bringing women together to learn, listen, and address issues which are important aspects of both personal life and a professional career.
CRITERIA: In anticipation of the 2021 conference, the Workshop Committee is seeking expert speakers and panelists to provide educational sessions or inspirational discussion around the following suggested topics.
- Let’s Get Political: Women igniting change through the political realm
- DEI: Creating and supporting a welcoming workspace for all
- Feeling Good: An interactive workshop that promotes mental and emotional well-being
- Career trajectory: Advancing or regaining your career in a post-pandemic, digital world
- Leadership Style Through Change: Keeping your teams engaged, motivated and productive
Presentations are typically one hour and sessions will be held during two timeslots—one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Some presentations may be asked to present during both time slots. Presentations can be interactive (recommended) and may be individual or as a panel.
To be considered as a presenter for the Worcester Women’s Leadership Conference, proposals must be submitted by June 21, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. to Dominque Goyette-Connerty, Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce Director of Communications at email@example.com.
SPECIFICATIONS: The following information must be included in your proposal for consideration:
- Your name and title, company, address, e-mail, and phone number
- Presentation Title and detailed outline or description of the presentation noting the target audience
- A summary of the presentation (a brief paragraph that can be used for publicity)
- A short, no more than 100-word, biography and digital color head shot for each proposed speaker
- References, which should include at least two video links/testimonials about you and your presentation
Please note that proposals which are not selected will be kept on file for other programming opportunities with the Chamber.
Questions? Please contact Dominque Goyette-Connerty, Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce Director of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.