Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019 | Time: 7:15 am – 5:15 pm
Location: DCU Center, Worcester, MA
About the Conference:
This one-day leadership conference is celebrating its 10th year! This annual event has become a signature event in Worcester, and attracts more than 600 attendees, primarily female professionals. The conference is designed to offer attendees incredible opportunities for professional development, personal growth, and business networking. We achieve this by bringing women together to learn, listen, and address issues that are important in both personal life and professional career.
The Workshop Committee is seeking expert speakers and panelists who can provide educational sessions or inspirational discussion around leadership, inspiration, and mentoring. Suggested workshop topics include:
- Feed Your Spirit
- Community/ Volunteer Engagement
- Promoting/Sponsoring/Supporting one another
- Career Advancement
- Confidence Building
- Paying Your Dues
- Navigating Your Social Media
Presentations are typically one hour. Sessions will be held from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 a.m., and from 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Time slots are tentative at this time.) Presentations can be interactive (recommended) and may be individual or as a panel.
To be considered as a presenter for the Worcester Women’s Leadership Conference, proposals must be submitted by October 12, 2018 to email@example.com.
The following information must be included for consideration:
- Your name and title, company, address, e-mail and phone
- Title of Presentation
- Detailed outline or description of the presentation
- Summary of the presentation (a brief paragraph that can be used for publicity)
- Target audience for this presentation
- Speaker biography
- Head shot (digital preferred, color and suitable quality for printing)
- References (References should include at least two video links/testimonials about you and your presentation.)
Please note that proposals that are not selected will be kept on file for other programming opportunities with the Chamber.
Questions? Please contact Virginia Parent, Assistant to the President, Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce at 508.753.2924, ext. 240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.