Join manufacturers, educators, school administrators, guidance counselors and parents for a conversation about career pathways that exist within the manufacturing industry.
The manufacturing panel discussion will take place from 4 PM – 5 PM followed by a reception until 7 PM where light refreshments will be served.
When: October 27, 2016 at 4 PM
Where: Norton Hall, Saint-Gobain, One New Bond Street, Worcester, MA
RSVP: You must register for this event. Email or call Stuart Loosemore at firstname.lastname@example.org, 508.753.2924,, ext. 222
Panel Discussion Will Cover:
• Employment opportunities that exist;
• Targeted skills for entry level positions; and
• Training and educational opportunities for career advancement.
DID YOU KNOW?
• Approximately 300,000 people in Massachusetts work in the manufacturing sector.
• The average median wage in manufacturing is $75,000.
According to the report, Staying Power II completed by economist Barry Bluestone, about 100,000 of these workers will be aging out of the workforce over the next 10 years.